Have you struggled with not making change after setting a goal? Stuck in your current patterns? This is where your New Way emerges.
In the New Way Radar workshop series, your instructors and your course community will guide and work alongside you to..
- go layers deeper to better understand yourself,
- look at where your change process starts to break down or even come to a stop,
- and explore what you need in order to make that change you’ve been wanting to see.
The personal development practice and meetings were probably the most valuable part for me, since that is ultimately what has allowed me to stop undermining myself (or at least do it a lot less!) and start doing the hard things that I need to move my work in this world forward.
*This testimonial was in reference to the Cooperative Leadership Certification Program. We will teach the same personal development practices in this workshop series.
In this Personal Development Workshop Series you will:
- Identify where you want to put attention and care to during the workshop
- We don’t choose for you! You know what’s most salient for your growth and how you need to shift.
- Learn different theories and methods for making change.
- Explore your current patterns, beliefs, and commitments that get in the way of change and growth (with compassion and care).
- Incorporate an embodied somatic practice to resource and support you.
- Somatics: tuning into your body.
- Envision and work toward your New Way. How will you actualize your goals?
- What does it feel like, look like, and what does it require from you?
TLDR; you’ll get tools for deepening your self-awareness, your understanding of how you want to show up, and how to actualize change and growth.
The New Way Radar personal development workshop series centers you and your self-direction.
How do you want to grow? What's holding you back?
During this interactive online workshop series, you will identify your current professional or/and personal development goals and identify what type of change you need to make progress.
This is a hands on and self-directed process so that you can leave with the clarity and renewed direction for your personal development!
Session 1: Exploring your Growth Area
Thurs, January 5, 2023; 11am - 1pm EDT
Session 2: Getting Curious with Your Current Way
Thurs, January 12, 2023; 11am - 1pm EDT
Session 3: Playing and Paving A New Way
Thurs, January 19, 2023; 11am - 1pm EDT
This workshop has been designed for people in cooperation and collaborative efforts. As a participant in cooperation, you have a different set of requirements than those in a typical workspace. You’re balancing your own agency and visions with the collective’s direction, which means you must reflect and shift how you’re showing up in your team. This balance is a practice and an evolution.
Essentially, being in cooperation with others (especially) requires tending to your self-awareness, personal growth, and self-care.
And YET, it is hard to find the time and space to do this work!
This workshop series is an opportunity to put aside time for you to work on what is important to you.
Let us be your accountability buddy to do the “self work” you’ve been wanting to do and you’ll get supportive tools and resources in the process!